Join us January 13, 2017 at Primitivo Maximum Marketing, Minimum Dollars Do you want to grow your business without spending a
Join us January 13, 2017 at Primitivo
Maximum Marketing, Minimum Dollars
Do you want to grow your business without spending a fortune? Then you don’t want to miss this sessioncrafted for the savvy and thrifty individual. This course will teach you how to design and implement a powerful marketing plan while staying on a budget. Participants will learn the best way to connect with the largest generation of buyers (Gen Y) and ways to network online and offline to get leads and grow their business.
Partial List of Topics:
• How to identify the right market niche
• How to become the “purple cow” in the marketplace and stand out in a crowd
• FREE ways to drive traffic to your website
• How to cultivate relationships with your “raving fans”
• Why understanding Hub and Spoke Marketing is critical to your business
• What social media channels are right for your business objective
About Juanita McDowell
Juanita is the President of InMotion Consulting, a training firm in Atlanta, GA. Each year her firm delivers over 200 marketing and technology workshops to entrepreneurs and businesses in the US and Canada. An avid writer and video blogger, her tech articles have been published in national magazines and her YouTube videos have received over a million views. She is a member of the National Speaker’s Association and a Technology partner for Habitat for Humanity.She resides in Atlanta with her husband and three sons.
(Friday) 11:30 am - 1:00 pm CST
1800 Oretha Castle Haley Blvd. New Orleans, LA 70113