Queendom Aesthetics Soap making workshop will be held on September 14, 2019. A security deposit of $100 is due upon registration. Balance of $300 is due upon arrival to class
Queendom Aesthetics Soap making workshop will be held on September 14, 2019. A security deposit of $100 is due upon registration. Balance of $300 is due upon arrival to class in cash or money order. Class is on sale for only $400. Please arrive in long sleeve shirt towel to cover your soap and closed toe shoes. All other equipment & material will be provided upon arrival.
This workshop is an hands on experience. You will learn the art, history and chemistry of soap making 101.
What you will learn:
- You will learn safety and precautions
- All you will need at home to successfully make soap
- How to properly melt oils
- The best oils & butters needed for great batches of soap
- The Saponification Process
- Beneficial additives for soap making
- The difference between Fragrance oils & essential oils.
- Final the curing process.
- Leave with 2lb batch of soap you have created to share with family and friends
- BE ADVISED IF YOU ARE PAYING FOR A PRIVATE CLASS. THE COST IS ON SALE FOR ONLY $450. Upon purchasing your ticket, email is to set a date. Private classes are only held on Mondays. Email us with any questions prior. All terms above still stands for private classes. Deposit is $150.
(Saturday) 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
5800 Bullard Ave
Melissa Odum, LE