LIVE MUSIC FROM THE BRASS-A-HOLICS presented by The Jazz Playhouse Effective 8/23/21, The Jazz Playhouse will enforce the city mandate requiring
Effective 8/23/21, The Jazz Playhouse will enforce the city mandate requiring proof of vaccination or negative COVID test, within 72 hours, to dine indoors. Acceptable forms of proof, along with a current photo I.D., are:
1) Photo of your vaccination record
2) LA Wallet app
3) Physical copy
Mask must be worn upon entering the venue and while moving around the venue from your table. We are kindly asking that you remain respectful of the process and most importantly respectful of our teams who have been asked to enforce it.
Since 2010, the Brass-A-Holics have been taking their unique sound around the world. Steeped in the deep musical culture of New Orleans, the band brings a heavy dose of go-go funk to the New Orleans brass sound. In a blending of musical cultures stemming from cities separated by more than a thousand miles, a Brass-a-Holics live show takes the New Orleans brass band culture and infuses it with the electricity of Washington D.C.’s go-go. The resulting sound is both captivating and unique. The band consists of core New Orleans brass elements- trumpet, trombone, saxophone- and adds a full drum set, percussion, keyboard, bass and electric guitar, giving the band limitless options to explore new sonic territory.
Each table will include:
• Live entertainment in a tranquil ambiance in the heart of the French Quarter
• Cocktail service to enjoy our fully stocked bar
• Food selections for purchase (Please note there is no food or beverage included in the ticket price.)
**Must be 21 years of age to attend show, no exceptions **
**Seats are held for 30 minutes after the show starts before being considered a no-show**
**Refund available upon cancellation of reservation within 48 hours of show time**
**Purchase of tickets does not guarantee a seat in the front row of the venue but does guarantee a seat with a clear view of the stage. Ticketed seats are sat on a first come first serve basis, based on party size**
**Special Event valet rate – $5/vehicle. Please provide ticket to event staff for validation. Garage entryways located on both the Bienville and Conti sides of the hotel.
Royal Sonesta New Orleans is committed to doing our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta. Full Stay Safe program details can be found at Sonesta.com/StaySafe.
• Please note, for the health & safety of our guests and team members, Sonesta hotels require guests to wear face coverings in all indoor public areas.
• Masks are required to be worn while walking on property but may be removed upon being seated for the event.
• Social distancing will be monitored and enforced in an effort to preserve the well-being of our guests and patrons.
February 7 (Thursday) 8:30 pm - October 28 (Thursday) 10:30 pm
The Jazz Playhouse
300 Bourbon Street, New Orleans, LA 70130